Date:      Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:33:14 -0600
From:      "DaleCo Help Desk" <daleco@daleco.biz>
To:        "public relations" <pr@allenmedia.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: shopping cart for freebsd

I'm considering fishcart, but haven't implemented yet.
It requires php and one of a few databases including
MySQL, PostGre, etc.

I've not put the time in to get it to work...not that
it's tremendously difficult, but I like to read as much
as possible before putting in much time.  Also,
my client, for one, is not quite ready to inventory
everything in SQL.....

Kevin Kinsey

PS.  I believe that's "fishcart.org"...it's not in ports...