Date:      Wed, 26 Sep 2018 23:37:47 -0400
From:      Jordan Caraballo <jordancaraballo87@gmail.com>
To:        dave@dogwood.com
Cc:        George Neville-Neil <gnn@neville-neil.com>, FreeBSD Net <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Status of Vector Packet Processing (VPP) portability into FreeBSD

David,

Thanks for the reply and I concur with your thoughts. You mentioned that
you have managed to compile it under FreeBSD; were you able to test if it
was working performance wise? If so, do you have any documentation around
about your approach so we can maybe start pulling something out and maybe
developing some patches?

I consider that pursuing this path might be painful, but overall, it should
be something that we should start poking around to make it happen.

- Jordan

El mi=C3=A9., 26 sept. 2018 a las 18:51, David Cornejo (<dave@dogwood.com>)
escribi=C3=B3: