Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 2003 02:30:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      andy@neu.net
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FTP install problems

I have been having a hard time installing 4.7 release via ftp for almost 2
days.  I have been getting really slow download speeds of about .7-1.5 K.
I have an ADSL connection which is working fine otherwise, so I don't
think the problem is in my network.

Also, when I am able to connect to an ftp site often the download will
stop and I will be presented with the FTP site selection screen.  Anyone
know what is causing this, any help will be appreciated.  Is there
something wrong with the FTP network?  Please respond to this email
address.

Thanks in advance,

Andy