Date:      Wed, 03 Mar 1999 22:48:05 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Todd J. Spencer" <tspencer@biosys.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Booting FreeBSD from a logical DOS drive

	I am trying to run 3 Operating systems right now (FreeBSD, BeOS,
and Windows95) although I am not sure why I am still using windows.
Anyway, FreeBSD is installed on a SCSI drive with Windows on the primary
partition of my IDE in DOS, while BeOS is on a logical disk drive on the
extended partition on the IDE.  BeOS installs a boot manager which
overwrites the one from BSD.  Unfortunately, BeOS does not yet have
drivers for my SCSI card (Tekram 390-U2W), so it will not recognize BSD.
Anyone know how to boot a SCSI drive (the second BIOS drive) to FreeBSD
from a logical disk drive?  Thanks.

-Todd J. Spencer

"Tu stultus es"