Date:      13 Aug 2003 22:26:31 -0400
From:      Matthew Graybosch <matthew@starbreaker.net>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD != Linux, but can I use this howto anyway?

I'm thinking of chucking Ximian Evolution. Even though it looks nice and
fits in with my desktop, it has a nasty habit of segfaulting when I try
to fetch my mail. So, I want to switch to using sendmail, fetchmail,
procmail, and mutt to handle my email. Has anybody had trouble following
the instructions in http://www.hserus.net/pop_smtp.html, or can I use
this HOWTO without causing a royal SNAFU?

--
Matthew Graybosch
http://www.starbreaker.net