Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 00:28:17 +0900
From:      Hye-Shik Chang <perky@fallin.lv>
To:        Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
Cc:        Andrew Tulloch <andrewt@great4.co.uk>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apache2

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 05:15:53PM +0200, Miguel Mendez wrote:
> Andrew, I've observed exactly the same problem on my server running
> 4.5-STABLE, however, it works on my 5.0-CURRENT box. The difference I
> see (appart from OS revision) is that the server has 3 NICs, all of them
> with both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, while the other box just has one,
> what does your setup look like?
>=20

Can you try to build with WITHOUT_THREADS=3Dyes option again?
Apache 2 on FreeBSD has potential problem with thread scheduling.
(but it was okay on all my machines including 5-current.
 I set WITH_THREADS option in default in order to prepare building with php)

ciao.

--
Hye-Shik Chang <perky@fallin.lv>
Yonsei University, Seoul