Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 1997 17:59:54 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG, "Cydny Fire Eisner" <cbeisner@sirius.com>
Subject:   Re: [video] http://www.sirius.com/~cbeisner/freebsd/Bt848.html

The driver works for BSDI and FreeBSD and there is a port for Linux
today.

The code which is checked in to -current pretty much for BSDI however
there were a couple of typos which I have since then corrected.

This is a small step to have a common video api for BSDI, FreeBSD,
and Linux.

	Cheers,
	Amancio