Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2012 06:58:16 -0800
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
Cc:        bf1783@gmail.com, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svn commit: r244604 - head/usr.sbin/gssd

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 3:55 AM, Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca> wrote:

> WITHOUT_KERBEROS is used other places, like telnetd. Were you aware of that?
> (I just thought it would keep it consistent, but if you think it is better
>  to use a different name, I don't care.)

Ah, no. I wasn't aware of that :). Given that something else has been
standardized around the tree, I agree that your approach of using
WITHOUT_KERBEROS is ok. I wasn't keen on the name just because it
could have simplified the code using a positive instead of a negative
predicate in the #ifdef.

I looked at the updated patch and it looks good to me :).

Thanks!
-Garrett