Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 1995 12:34:42 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Errors building some LKMs in -current

I get (in ibcs2 & linux, to mention a couple) errors when doing the final
stage in the creation of the module

ld -r  -o tmp.o ibcs2.o ibcs2_errno.o ibcs2_ipc.o ibcs2_stat.o ibcs2_misc.o
ibcs
2_fcntl.o ibcs2_signal.o ibcs2_sysent.o ibcs2_ioctl.o ibcs2_socksys.o
ibcs2_util
.o ibcs2_xenix.o ibcs2_xenix_sysent.o ibcs2_isc.o ibcs2_isc_sysent.o
ibcs2_msg.o
 ibcs2_other.o ibcs2_sysi86.o ibcs2_sysvec.o
symorder -c symb.tmp tmp.o
symorder: 1 symbol not found:
_ibcs2_mod

I've tried clean and doing make depends beforehand, but it persists. Any clues
(It doesn't seem to happen for most of the FS LKMs)?

	Stephen
--

        I do not speak for the Worker's Compensation Board of Queensland -
                     They don't pay me enough for that!