Date:      Tue, 24 Feb 2015 09:18:06 -0800
From:      Chris Telting <christopher-ml@telting.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Beaglebone Implemented Features so far?

Just wondering what the current state for the Beaglebone features are.

GPIO is working.

Interrupts on Input. Anyone working on this?

PWM and ADC. I find it funky that they are accessed though sysctl rather
than a device file and library like GPIO.

Hardware watchdog? From what I can tell the ti_wdt0 exists but I don't
see any way to turn it on and control it.

PRU's. Libpru is shaping up. PASM for assembly is in ports.

i2c seems like it should work but so far it's a bust for me. I've seen
mention of people saying they have it working.

SPI? CAM?

Changing Pin Modes?

What about functioning as a USB client?