Date:      Wed,  3 May 2000 14:02:43 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "Aaron D. Gifford" <agifford@infowest.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   licq dumps core - Licq Segmentation Violation Detected [Manager Thread].

Hi,

The licq port was working fine for me before I did a recent
make world to upgrade from 4.0-STABLE of sometime in early
March 2000 to 4.0-STABLE of May 2, 2000.  At first, I had
tried to use the same licq binary I built in March, but it
would dump core with the error:

$ licq
Licq Segmentation Violation Detected [Manager Thread].
Abort trap (core dumped)

So, I deinstalled the port and rebuilt it.  I admittedly
have NOT yet tried rebuilding all the other ports it
depends on since that's a rather large number and I'd like
to find another solution if possible.

Any ideas about why it was working before but is now
freaking out?

Aaron out.