Date:      Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:29:40 +0330
From:      "Bahman M." <b.movaqar@adempiere.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Software Vulnerability Scanner

Hi all,

I'm starting my career as a security analyst and I'd like to know if
there are any vulnerability scanners -Blackbox or Whitebox- available for FreeBSD, in
particular for Java applications.

There are some softwares out there, e.g. HailStorm or SourceScope
however most of them are commercial and AFAIK there are only Windoze
versions.

Any suggestion or pointer is highly appreciated.  TIA,

--
Bahman Movaqar

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all your Tears wash out a Word of it.
-Khayyam