Date:      Wed, 17 Dec 2003 18:48:54 +0100
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.xs4all.nl>
To:        Fredrik Lindberg <freddeNOSPAM@shapeshifter.se>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ACPI/PCI-bus issue with compaq evo n160

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 03:12:53PM +0100, Fredrik Lindberg wrote:

Excellent, thanks to Mauritz!

Battery information leaves some stuff to be desired, at least on
my N160:

wkb@chuck ~: apm
APM version: 1.2
APM Management: Disabled
AC Line status: off-line
Battery status: low
Remaining battery life: 0%
Remaining battery time:  2:59:00
Number of batteries: 1
Battery 0:
        Battery status: low
        Remaining battery life: 0%
        Remaining battery time:  2:59:00
Resume timer: unknown
Resume on ring indicator: disabled
APM Capabilities:
        unknown
wkb@chuck ~:

I love the milliWatthours and milliVolts below:

chuck#acpiconf -i batt
Battery 0 information
Design capacity:        -1 mWh
Last full capacity:     -1 mWh
Technology:             secondary (rechargeable)
Design voltage:         -1 mV
Capacity (warn):        800 mWh
Capacity (low):         16 mWh
Low/warn granularity:   100 mWh
Warn/full granularity:  100 mWh
Model number:           BAT1
Serial number:          0000
Type:                   LION
OEM info:               COMPAQ

;-)

But this is still a great improvement from no ACPI at all!

Wilko