Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 1995 01:21:10 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        turetta@trust.stylo.it (Angelo Turetta)
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: libXt.so.6.0: what's that ?!?

It seems that Angelo Turetta said:
>   ld.so: mf: libXt.so.6.0: Undefined error: 0
>
> I've searched this library all over the two CDs, but I cannot find it.
>
> Any idea on where should I look for it, and why pkg_add did not install it

It is  as the name  implies  part of X11R6  (it is  the Xt  toolkit  shared
library). METAFONT can be compiled with the X libraries in order to be able
to display rendering of characters on screen.

The solution is to install X11 and use it. You'll need it for xdvi anyway.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #7: Mon Dec 18 00:50:47 MET 1995