Date:      Wed, 09 Oct 2002 12:20:44 -0700
From:      Brad Clawsie <brad@yahoo-inc.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   netpbm port

is it possible for the netpbm port programs pnmquant and ppmrainbow to
use /usr/local/bin/perl instead of /usr/bin/perl?

at yahoo we use this port directly but version differences between our
/usr/local/bin/perl and /usr/bin/perl cause issues.

also pnmquant uses File::Temp which the user must install using
/usr/bin/perl, which, if i am not mistaken, will be erased at the next
make world when /usr/bin/perl is rebuilt (??)

thanks
brad