Date:      Sun, 6 Apr 1997 16:48:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        www@freebsd.org

Hello,

I filled out a form and had my site, narcissus.ml.org, added to the
"personal sites" page.

Two things.

First, I'd like to change the URL associated with my site from
"telnet://narcissus.ml.org" to "http://narcissus.ml.org".

Second, the place has grown quite a bit, and I think it now belongs in the
"non-profit organizations" category.  (With luck, I'll be mailing you
again some day to ask you to move it onto the commercial organizations
page. :)

If you're not too busy, I'd very much appreciate it if you'd make those
changes.  Or if there's another form I can fill out, please point me to
it.  Thanks.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."