Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:18:17 -0700
From:      Rolf Edwards <redwards@meccamediagroup.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: install hangs on XFree86-Server-4.01_1.tgz

Actually I reported this to the list a while back.  It is waiting for a yes
prompt, and doesn't get it because the screen doesn't show.  I was running
it out of the sysinstall program, but found that I could get it to work
from the command line directly.  The process that displays the nice text
screens also then starts to chew up all cpu time as well.

RE