Date:      Mon, 18 Mar 1996 01:28:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      "matthew c. mead" <mmead@Glock.COM>
To:        scsi@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   a little more jaz drive info

    Ok, I booted under a 2.1.0R kernel, and found that both my
SyQuest EZ135 Drive and my JAZ drive now are able to be mounted,
unmounted, ejected, and inserted multiple times.  It's pretty clear
now that there's some sort of subtle problem with telling removeable
scsi devices they're no longer being used once they're umounted
under -current.  This is probably something we want to fix for the
snapshot coming this week, so if someone could help me out with
what files to start looking through in the /sys/scsi directory,
I'll see if I can turn anything up.  Thanks for listening to all
this spam!

-matt

PS - I've CC'd this to current@freebsd.org because I believe it
to be important to the development issues being discussed there.
If repliers want to remove the CC feel free.

--
Matthew C. Mead

mmead@Glock.COM
http://www.Glock.COM/~mmead/