Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 2004 12:15:49 -0500
From:      Bob Collins <bobc@anything-inc.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Symbol Technologies Spectrum 24 pccard

Does anyone have any experience using one of these cards. I have not
been able to find any good info searching for the card name. I did find
the Symbol web site lists Atheros as the chipset manufacturer, the
Atheros' site indicates the support is built into FreeBSD, I assume the
ath driver.

That being written, I do not see in the man pages anything about
Spectrum cards in `man ath'. I have a line on one of these at a nice
price, and would like to try it out.

I am cheap about not purchasing a new top-of-the-line pccard, as my use
of wireless will be pretty limited, so I would rather not shell out tons
of cash for it.

Thanks for your time
Bob
TP600X

--
Bob

"Play is the work of children. It's very serious stuff. And if it's
properly structured in a developmental program, children can blossom."
-Bob Keeshan aka `Captain Kangaroo'