Date:      Wed, 8 Sep 1999 10:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Daniel Ortmann <ortmann@sparc.isl.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: this is a test, please ignore

On Wed, 8 Sep 1999, Daniel Ortmann wrote:

> this is a test to see if I can get email through with the new anti-spam rules

	You should never, ever do this. You should especially never do
this to two different lists. IIRC there is a freebsd-test@freebsd.org list
for this exact purpose, and if there isn't there should be. Either way,
it's considered very rude to send these kinds of test messages to live
lists, and in some cases it actually costs people money.

Doug
--
"My mama told me, my mama said, 'don't cry.' She said, 'you're too young a man
to have as many women you got.' I looked at my mother dear and didn't even

    - John Belushi as "Joliet" Jake Blues, "I Don't Know"