Date:      Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:34:36 -0600
From:      Daniel Schrock <dschrock@speakeasy.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   cvsup question

This is more of a minor annoyance, but I can't seem to fix it.
I'm tired of portsdb -Uu spitting out errors regarding not finding
japanese ports.

I initially had all of the non-english ports in my refuse file, since i
have zero use for them, but i've removed these entries with the thinking
that 'I have ample space and it doesn't hurt for them to be there if i
can quiet the output of portsdb -Uu'

but using 'ports-all' in my ports-supfile isn't grabbing the japanese,
or any other language  for that matter (except portuguese and hungarian).

Like I said, this is more of a minor annoyance, but if anyone knows a
fix, that would be great.

thanks.

.daniel.schrock