Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2001 15:34:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Trevin Chow <tmchow@sfu.ca>
To:        Hervey Wilson <herveyw@dynamic-cast.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: cclient-2000 / imap-uw ports

You may have to update the master site directory to look in the
subdirectory "/old". I've had massive problems with this ports and emailed
the port maintainer (no reply as of yet).  I feel that we should be
following the stable release (imap-uw 2000c) and not these "snap" versions
that are changing on a weekly basis and our ports tree can't keep up.

Anyone else with thoughts on this?