Date:      Sat, 10 Jun 1995 15:10:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Rodney W. Grimes" <rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com>
To:        temp@temptation.interlog.com (Temptation)
Cc:        gclarkii@freefall.cdrom.com, freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Bad Motherboard

> Dumb question but you did mean US$ dollars correct?
US $.

> Also are you retailer?

Of sorts, I am a Value Added Reseller.  That is my ``retail price'' to
joy blow off the street.

> the price I put was wholesale quanity 1, duty/shipping included.

You can't buy them ``wholesale quanity 1'', to get ``wholesale'' prices
you need to be ordering about 5 a week.  My price did not include duty/
shipping.

> I always forgot the product #'s and I'm lazy to look them up, it's 3or 4
> pci slots, same with ISA slots, ncr onboard/IDE/2com etc...., think it's
> the same one anyway. (no I don't sell them, just curios as to the price.
> might be looking for some more boards, but wholesale prices only)

Look the number up, there are no less than 6 ASUS model Pentium motherboards,
and you mean ``NCR SDMS BIOS on board'', BIOS being the keyword here, there
is *NOT* a NCR controller on there!  There are 2 places in the USA that
you can buy ASUS wholesale, if you are buying in enough volume you already
know who they are, if not, you buy from distribution, my retail prices
rival most distribution sources :-).