Date:      Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:01:47 -0800 (PST)
From:      lewst <lewst@yahoo.com>
To:        "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: where is KDE 2.0.1 ?!?

"David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net> wrote:

> Aren't the rpms created by the people @ KDE anyways?

No, RedHat creates them.

> If you don't have anything positive to contribute then we don't
> need your negative complaints about what other people donate in
> their spare time.

Actually, I don't feel that being a developer is necessary for
the right to be critical.  Without plain "users" like myself, you
have no project.

With regards to negativity, my experience with the FreeBSD ports
maintainers over the past few months has been rather unsatisfying,
so I suppose the bad taste left in my mouth was the cause of my
frustration last evening.