Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2019 17:40:05 +0000
From:      Adam Hicks <adam@grantseminars.net>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Early bird special: Save $50 on our 2 day Grant Seminar at Boulder

View online

Only weeks left to sign up for our two-day workshop, How to Write Successful Proposals in 2019.

Held at: University of Colorado Boulder
December 4  - 5, 2019
8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Our “must” two-day workshop offers experienced-based guidance and proven tools to prepare you to become a successful grant writer. And gain common-sense knowledge and strategies to create a systematic process for creating winning proposals.
If obtaining external funding remains a challenge for you, then register now for this participant-centered workshop to make positive changes in your grant seeking efforts, Read More...
$50 off discount for early sign-ups (10 business days or more before the workshop)

REGISTER

Can't make it? Tell a friend we appreciate the referral...

Institute for StrategicFunding Development1-877 414-8991

Add me to your list | Unsubscribe | Reserve a seat | Tell a Friend