Date:      Thu, 16 Sep 1999 14:22:36 +1000
From:      "Shane" <shane@fark.net>
To:        "rudy magsarili" <junqm@hotmail.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: broswer

FreeBSD is an operating system, just like Windows and MacOS are operating
systems (I wont discuss the pros and cons of different operating systems
here - we all know FreeBSD is far superior anything MS or Apple can come up
with).  Having an Internet Service Provider allows you to connect to the
Internet - you certainly don't need to be connected to the Internet to use
FreeBSD.  Have a look at http://www.freebsd.org/ for information about
FreeBSD.

Shane