Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2012 23:21:03 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Attempting to boot into ramdisk on 8.3

Replying to myself here for the edification of those interested.

A value of 320 for NKPT eliminated this crash, set in the
kernel config file:

 options         NKPT=320

For those of you with large ramdisk booting requirements, this
one option will likely save you hours of trial and error.
--
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

None should say "I can trust" or "I cannot trust" until they
are the master of the option of trusting or not trusting.