Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 07:02:32 +0100
From:      Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
Cc:        Nick Rogness <nick@rapidnet.com>, Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, Peter Brezny <peter@sysadmin-inc.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How To's

On Mon, Oct 16, 2000 at 06:00:59PM -0700, Jordan Hubbard wrote:
> > 	I have a lot of documentation (HOW-TO's) that I have written up.
> > 	Well, most of it is actually my notes...but could be converted to
> > 	HOW-TO's with little effort. Most of it is how to put everything
> > 	together to work right.  This stuff is all geared toward the
>
> I think Nik Clayton should simply pursue you to the ends of the earth,
> if necessary, and get you to join the FreeBSD Documentation Project so
> that you can do exactly that and get it all linked into the main site
> (and all its mirrors). :-)

Er, what he said.  :-)

I've posted the URLs to our meta documentation explaining how to write
documentation elsewhere in this thread.  Let me know if that's sufficient,
and if there's anything else that you guys need to get started.

Standard rules apply -- show sufficient motivation, and I'll have you
sorted out with a commit bit so fast your feet won't hit the floor :-)