Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 2002 11:44:16 -0700
From:      "Fred Zhang" <fred@timogen.com>
To:        "Thanatos" <thanatos@vcnet.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Simple Samba Question(?)

Scott,

    1) Do you use encrypted passwords or plain password in your Samba Server
configuratioin?
    If you use plain password in samba server configuration, you may need to
modify your registry in WindowXP?

    2) Do you create the smb users and connect use the smbuser while not the
system user.

Regards,
Fred Zhang