Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 14:46:55 -0500
From:      "Stephen F. Combs" <steve.combs@indsys.ge.com>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Questions on the Sparc64 port of FreeBSD

IF I get my internet access back up, I'll D/L the iso image and we'll
see....  I've got the Ultra1 at home and an Ultra60 here at work (with
enough spare disk space so I can put a small boot on it....)...  Where
you from (in roanoke....)?  I've lived here for the last 40+ years
(moved here when I was 10... and haven't found a place that I liked
better AND could get the right job....)...  I'm thinking about
purchasing an Ultra10 for a "Home" machine... we'll see...

--
Stephen F. Combs
Lead Security Analyst, Global Security/e-Business