Date:      Fri, 26 Oct 2012 15:37:26 +0200
From:      Frantisek Farka <frantisek@farka.eu>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suspend lenovo tp t420i

Hi,

I have recently installed freebsd-9.1RC on my thinkpad t420i laptop and
I have run into some problems regarding acpi suspend/resume.

When I run

# acpiconf -s 3

Computer seem to suspend correctly, but when I wake it up, laptop seems
to resume correctly except the screen stays dark.

I have made dmesg dump after boot with verbose booting:

http://files.farka.eu/pub/fari-tpt420i.dmesg

and acpidump:

http://files.farka.eu/pub/fari-tpt420i.asl

I tried to boot without acpi, but the system did not boot at all.

I have also tried suspend with

# sysctl debug.acpi.suspend_bounce=1

but the screen just went black (black, but glowing, which is different
from ordinary suspend, where it gets completely dark)
and this is a resulting dmesg during suspend:

http://files.farka.eu/pub/fari-tpt420i.suspend

I haven't found any problem connected to LCD/screen or something like
that. Do you have any idea what to do in order to make suspend/resume
working?

Thanks

Frantisek Farka