Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:47:33 +0300
From:      "Andy Jema" <jema@sendmail.ru>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   ipfw2 bug?

I try to use the folowing ruleset:

ipfw add check-state

ipfw add allow tcp from me to any keep-state out via fxp0
setup
ipfw add allow udp from me to any keep-state out via fxp0
ipfw add allow icmp from me to any keep-state out via fxp0

ipfw add 65435 deny log ip from any to any

but in attempt of tracerouting of any external host i'm
getting the denying message in log
Feb 11 21:25:04 nss1 /ns1: ipfw: 65435 Deny ICMP:11.0
<external host> <my host> in via fxp0

At the same time when i use the common rule like

ipfw check-state
ipfw add allow ip from me to any keep-state out via fxp0

all works fine

What's the deal?