Date:      Wed, 29 Sep 1999 23:15:13 -0400
From:      "Bob Cohen" <bcohen@bpecreative.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   BSD won't recognize my CD-ROM

I just got the 3.3 release and am installing it on an old
P90 with Win95 currently installed.  It's got a mitsumi
cd-rom that uses the sound card for its controller.  I've
been playing with memory addresses and irqs, based on
Window's System Resource Report and I can't seem to get bsd
to recognize the cd-rom to complete the installation.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Bob Cohen

b.p.e.Creative			Web Design and Production
P.O. Box 192			508.384.6054
Sheldonville, MA 02093		bcohen@bpecreative.com