Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:35:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Jayson Alvarez <jay2xra@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How can I upgrade my FreeBSD Handbook?

Hi,
  I've already upgraded my freebsd 4.9 to 4.10 using
make buildworld and installworld. I also have
rebuilded the kernel.
  I'm totally sure that when I used cvsup to fetch the
sources for FreeBSD 4.10, I have included an "src-all"
line in the cvsup file, but when I visited
freebsd.org, their handbook says:

Welcome to FreeBSD! This handbook covers the
installation and day to day use of FreeBSD
4.10-RELEASE and FreeBSD 5.2.1-RELEASE.

When I look into my handbook inside the
/usr/share/doc/handbook.. it still says:

Welcome to FreeBSD! This handbook covers the
installation and day to day use of FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE
and FreeBSD 5.1-RELEASE.

Questions:

Does the make buildworld process also upgrades my
Handbook? 'Coz it wasn't what i saw after doing such.

If not, then how will I do that?..I mean, can I fetch
its sources and run a "make"?

And that would be all..

thanks!
-jay