Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 05:34:56 +0100
From:      Martin Welk <mw@theatre.sax.de>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE>
Cc:        Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>, Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>, freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, brian@hak.lan.Awfulhak.org
Subject:   Re: one slight glitch in i4bispp

On Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 08:41:08AM +0100, Christoph Kukulies wrote:

> Since the initial topic was i4bisppp I'm wondering how one can
> extrapolate ppp -nat to kernel sppp and i4bisppp.

This was one thing I wondered about, too - I found the solution later when
re-reading "the fine manual", that means, when going through the i4b
documentation - and it says, that it is possible to use userland PPP with
i4b, it is needed for channel bundling (multi-link PPP, MPP). And I guess
you can use userland PPP also with only one channel but with the improved
functionality, although I'm not sure how it can really work, but that's
another problem :-)

Regards,

Martin
--
 /| /|        | /| /            ,,You know, there's a lot of opportunities,
/ |/ | artin  |/ |/ elk                     if you're knowing to take them,