Date:      Thu, 13 Jan 2000 02:47:00 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mikey@kappaisle.com>
To:        Ulf Zimmermann <ulf@Alameda.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Cisco Ethernet WAN module?

Hi Ulf,

Actually something very similar to the Netopia R9100 Ethernet router,
which features the ethernet port to connect to the DSL modem for WAN
link.  Cisco does have DSL routers available but the maximum upstream
bandwidth is not in megabit range.  We have T1 links in our office,
and this will just be a link between our branch offices since it's an
extremely cost-effective solution with DSL.

Mike