Date:      Sun, 2 Mar 1997 12:09:02 -0500 (EST)
From:      John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new category for multilingual ports?

On Sun, 2 Mar 1997, Satoshi Asami wrote:

> There are a couple of ports in incoming from Japanese people that are
> actually generic multilingual ports.  What about a new category for
> these?  Some ideas:
>
> international
> multilingual
> i18n (I hate this word, but this seems like the common abb8n)

It strikes me a slightly odd that properly internationalized
software should needs its own category.  After all, should all
software be properly internationalized?   (okay, I'm dreaming a
bit...)

How about an "arrogant-us-english-only-imperial-software" ports
category to put things in proper perspective?

-john