Date:      Mon, 20 Mar 95 22:03 CST
From:      uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org (Frank Durda IV)
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org
Subject:   Anyone interested in an Iomega driver?

Is there any interest in having a driver to support Iomega Bernoulli drives?
I have several of the older drives (10 & 20 Meg units) plus adapters.
I actually wrote drivers for these things for several retail systems
years ago so doing it for BSD wouldn't be too tough.

I have wanted to do this anyway because I have a lot of Iomega media from
the Tandy 16/6000/3000/4000 XENIX days and this would provide a neat
migration path for people who have data from these systems.

If you are interested in having this hardware supported, please say so.

If you can get access to the newer Iomega drives (40, 80, 120 & 150Meg)
that would be VERY helpful so we can make sure one driver works for all.
Defintely let me know about that.   Thanks.

Frank Durda IV <uhclem@nemesis.lonestar.org>|"Where do you want to go today?
or  uhclem%nemesis@trsvax.ast.com (Internet)| Wherever Microsoft tells you
...letni!rwsys!nemesis!uhclem               | to." - (TM) 1994 MADSoft
...decvax!trsvax.fw.ast.com!nemesis!uhclem  |