Date:      11 Mar 2002 12:42:28 +1200
From:      Carl Makin <carl@xena.ipaustralia.gov.au>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Evolution problem.

Hi,

I'm not sure if gnome@freebsd.org is a single address or if this is
going to a mailing list so please excuse me if this is the wrong place
to send this.

I'm having a problem with Evolution 1.0.2 (built using portinstall -vR
and LDAP enabled) under FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE (3-Dec build).

Evolution works quite well overall however when I hit "Reply to All" it
only places the address in the "From" or "Reply-To" fields in the new
message's recipients.  It never includes any of the To: or CC:
recipients.

There are a couple of hits in the Ximian bugzilla however they have all
been marked as RESOLVED with 1.0.1 although it looks like the problem
just went away.

If anyone has any idea they would be most appreciated!

Thanks,
Carl.