Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 21:43:59 -0500
From:      Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Suggestion...

One other suggestion, while I'm at it.

The "dgb" driver has been marked "alpha quality" for a LONG time.

I've had a fax server running on a PC/Xe 8 port card (64k shared RAM)
for well over a year on one of these cards - and have NEVER had a single
problem with it.  That server gets a LOT of extremely heavy use, and
if there were driver problems I would have found them by now.

I'd suggest that someone drop the "alpha" byline on that one - its
definitely stable :-)

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net)  Web: fathers.denninger.net
I ain't even *authorized* to speak for anyone other than myself, so give
up now on trying to associate my words with any particular organization.