Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:16:05 -0500
From:      "SiGRiD Fenderson, Fnordkiller" <sigrid@bconnex.net>
To:        "Nate Williams" <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        "Nate Williams" <nate@mt.sri.com>, <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PC-CARD woes

>> specified in pccard.conf is the memory range - does it need to be stated explicitly?
>
>Yes.  This is from the sample pccard.conf file that is distributed with
>FreeBSD.

Okay, here's my current config:

io      0x240-0x360
irq     10 11
memory  0xd4000  96k

I am now back to "driver allocation failed for Megahertz."  *boggle*  Is there a
good FAQ/handbook/manpage that explains the memory addressing?  I have tweaked the config stated above with various values including
the 0xd0000 address (which worked
when I installed FreeBSD) and various sizes, but to no avail.

I appreciate your patience, Nate. :)

Greg