Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2011 16:46:05 +0200
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Closing the list

--v9Ux+11Zm5mwPlX6

Hi,

All the OpenOffice.org related ports has been moved to the office team, which is
a more general team, all people from the openoffice team has join the office
team.

All the openoffice PRs have been transfered to office.

If you have an objection to the deletion of the openoffice list please reply to
this mail, if I have no reply by the end of next week, I'll ask for the
deletion.

If you want to continue following the OpenOffice.org activities please subscribe
the office@ list: http://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-office

Thanks
Bapt

--v9Ux+11Zm5mwPlX6