Date:      Wed, 31 Jan 2018 06:07:39 +0530
From:      "Diva" <diva@performanceseo.us>
To:        <x11@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: [Followup mail

Hi,

I wrote you an email regarding Performance Based SEO service, I would really
be interested to present you with my approach and proposal in this regard.
Below are the features

-          FREE website health report

-          No monthly recurring payout

-          Free 24*7 support

-          Only one time activation fee

We are a web development company and providing Web Design and SEO at best
price. If you are interested, then please share your project requirements
and I'll be happy to proceed further with our conversation on your project.

What's the best phone number to reach you at?

We can do skype as well, let me know your Skype name.

Kind Regards,

Diva Tyagi