Date:      Fri, 20 Oct 1995 08:42:34 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        jgruber@jgruber2.inhouse.compuserve.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NNTP port for 2.0

It seems that jgruber@jgruber2.inhouse.compuserve.com said:
> do you  go  about knowing what file    is being patched?   The same thing
> happens on  the  port for INN.    Double wammied and  not  wanting to use
> CNEWS, I need your

Get the inn1.4unoff3 from ftp://ftp.math.psu.edu/pub/INN.

You get a config.data made for FreeBSD 2.x systems (my own in fact) and you
get several  enhancements  (like streaming  NNTP, secyrity patches,  and so
on).

It compiles like a charm.
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #0: Sat Oct 14 19:05:10 MET 1995