Date:      Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:12:13 -0500
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>
To:        Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: XFSTT

I saw something about that in the archives and decided that I would give
a small Linux server a try.  I've been working all day to get this done
and have run into a few problems:
  1.  There are SO DAMN MANY linux distros now it took a while to decide
on one.
  2.  Very few (from what I can tell) will perform an ftp/http install.
  3.  RedHat's network install needs serious work.

Three cheers for the FreeBSD team - they seem to have licked these
problems.  Mostly today was a reminder of why I left Linux in the first
place.  :)