Date:      Sat, 10 Nov 2012 17:42:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      Oliver Fromme <olli@lurza.secnetix.de>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.ORG, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>, Tim Kientzle <tim@kientzle.com>
Subject:   Re: Raspberry PI

Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
 > USB keyboard and mouse should work after this patch:
 >
 > http://svnweb.freebsd.org/changeset/base/242829

Very cool, thanks a lot!

After some promising discussions on this list, I finally
decided to order a Raspberry Pi, too (the new one with
512 MB RAM).  It arrived this week -- I'm looking forward
to play with it.  :)

Best regards
   Oliver

PS:  Anyone knows whether gpioctl(8) works on the R-Pi?

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.  However, this
is not necessarily a good idea.  It is hard to be sure where
they are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting
under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925