Date:      Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:26:36 -0700
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        'questions' <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mod_perl configuration questions

Joey Teel wrote:

> Move all the static content (html, css, images, etc.) to a different
> directory (to use the example from the MT manual, use mt-static) and
> modify your mt.cfg file to add/change the StaticWebPath option to point
> to the location of the static files.

OK, that's sensible. But then requesting /movabletype still gives
the error and /mt-static yields content without any css or images,
even though all the stuff is in there.

Do i need to alias /movabletype as something else? It feels like
there's missing step that any reasonably clever person would do
automatically, but by definition, I'm missing.

--
Paul Beard
<http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

The primary requisite for any new tax law is for it to exempt enough
voters to win the next election.