Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 03:42:06 -0400
From:      "Nicholas Munoz" <GenuineLogHome@yahoo.com>
To:        www@fdisk.com
Cc:        www@fit.edu, www@freebsd.org, www@gov.nb.ca, www@gov.ns.ca
Subject:   There is a Genuine Log Home in YOUR Future...

There is a Genuine Log Home in Your Future!

Western Red Cedar
Log Siding
Basic Kits
Builder Kits
Precut Kits
Custom Designs
Custom Kits

All Types of Log Styles

We feel you will find our log home superior to any others on the market and our price structure competitive with other, less desirable housing.

Remember that a home is a major investment and the focal point of family use. You deserve the best home possible for the amount of money you spend.

Click on the link below for a catalog on Genuine Log Homes & Accessories.

www.genuineloghome.com

Sales Rep Code: BSAD24

To be removed from our mailing please send an email to: higher_learning1234@yahoo.com