Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 21:21:52 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Jay Kuri <jay@oneway.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Using PicoBSD to create bootable FlashRoms

In message <Pine.BSF.4.05.9907282309010.2937-100000@daedal.oneway.com> Jay Kuri writes:
: 	I'm writing because I am now using PicoBSD to create flash-rom
: images (8M) which are dd-able directly onto a flashrom.  I don't know if
: other people have done this before or not, but I find it extremely useful.

What kind of flash rom?  I've been making bootable ATA flash cards for
some time now with the standard tools...  Nothing to do with PicoBSD,
but still interesting...

Warner