Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:23:23 -0600
From:      jacks@sage-american.com
To:        joe@jwebmedia.com, Rogier Steehouder <r.j.s@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: My apache startup script doesn't work either.

Try dropping the shared memory back on the kernel to see if that is the
problem for sure... usually the best diagnostic is to back track steps
taken just before a new problem... not a very deep observation, but at
least may fix the probelem until you can figure out why the "share memory"
compile is triggering the problem... if it is.

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Server Admin

Sage-American